The Power Management Solution
Creating an effective energy conservation policy is a financial and environmental priority for organizations today. Computers that are left running unnecessarily after work hours drain the pocketbook and add to your carbon footprint. Administrators are therefore turning to more efficient solutions for managing energy consumption in the workplace.enPowerManager provides an effective method for energy management across an enterprise. With a simple click of the mouse computers can be remotely shutdown or booted. This function can also be scheduled to shutdown or boot your computers automatically at different times during the day.
Conserve energy, reduce costs, and help protect the environment – all from the central CurrentWare console.
Deploy power management polices remotely from the CurrentWare Console. Customize distinct Power Management policies for different groups or departments of computers.
Power Management Policies
• Shutdown computers after hours
• Power up computers at the beginning of a work day
• Restart computers after deploying software patches
• Power down hard drives or monitors, when not in use
• Assign hibernate, standby policies after a predefined period of inactivity.
Simplify administration by applying power management schedules, resulting in noticeable cost savings and reduced energy wastage. Schedule the shutdown of computers during off hours or deploy startup (Wake On Lan) of workstations at the start of work times.
We help businesses improve productivity
enPowerManagement provides an effective tool for energy management across an enterprise. Conserve energy, reduce costs, and help protect the environment—all from the central Currentware console!
• Govern Energy Usage:
Administrators can manage energy consumption of all company PCs remotely.
• Schedule Shutdown:
Reduce energy usage and decrease costs through scheduling shutdowns during off hours.
• Manage Boot Up:
Minimize energy expenditures by scheduling automatic boot up of systems at the start of work times.
• Remote Energy Management:
Ability to remotely control the power functions of your workstations.
• The United States has about 71 million PCs and monitors at work. The energy these computers use is equal to the combined electrical generation of New York State’s 6 nuclear power plants in 2001.
• The 71 million computers and monitors in America use more electricity than all other forms of office equipment combined.